Are you a DVA (Department of Veteran Affairs) Gold or White Card Holder?
If the answer is yes, you may be entitled to receiving funded dental treatment at Rothwell DentaCross!
Dental services are treatments to keep your teeth and mouth healthy include –
- regular check-ups and cleaning
- prevention of tooth decay
- treatments for cavities
- treatments for dental injuries or conditions
You may be able to receive dental services if you have an assessed clinical need and a:
- Veteran Gold Card; or
- Veteran White Card and your treatment is for an accepted service-related condition
If you are eligible for dental services, your friendly Dentists at Rothwell DentaCross are able to –
- assess the health of your mouth and teeth at regular check-ups
- treat any dental injuries or conditions
- repair cavities in your teeth with fillings or crowns
- provide you with dentures
- re-line your dentures every two years
- replace your dentures every 6 years, unless your dentures have been re-lined in the past year, or if your dentist recommends a replacement sooner
You may also be able to receive treatment from other approved dental providers, including dental hygienists, dental therapists and oral health therapists.
In most cases you won’t need to pay for your dental treatment. However, an Annual Monetary Limit (AML) does apply for certain high cost items such as some bridges and crowns.
The cost allowed per calendar year is $2643.25
Call Rothwell DentaCross on 3204 9322 today to make an appointment or Book Online