Have you been wondering what dental implants are and if you need them?
Here are 10 interesting facts you may not have known about.
- Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are surgically placed into the jawbone to support a replacement tooth or bridge.
- They are typically made of titanium, which is biocompatible and fuses with the jawbone over time.
- Dental implants can help prevent bone loss in the jaw, which can occur when teeth are missing.
- They can also help preserve facial structure and prevent sagging of the face.
- Dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%.
- They can last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
- Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or even all of the teeth in the mouth.
- They are more comfortable and natural-looking than traditional dentures or bridges.
- Dental implants do not require any special care beyond regular brushing, flossing, and dental check-ups.
- The cost of dental implants can vary depending on factors such as the number of teeth being replaced, the location of the implant, and the type of implant used.
We have our wonderful dentist Dr Pawan Bista here at DentaCross that knows all things Implants! He would love to see you for a complementary consultation if you are interested in finding out more information about dental Implants and to see if you are a suitable candidate to have dental Implants placed.
If you are interested in booking in, please call us on 3204 9322 or you can book online HERE.